This plant has poison characteristics. See below.
- Common Name(s):
- Lily turf
- Ornamental Grass, Poisonous Plants
See other Liriope spp. Is drought tolerante and works well as a lawn alternative.
Wildlife Value: This plant is mildly resitsant to damgae by deer.
- Perennial, evergreen, tufted or rhizomatous herbs; leaves narrow and grass-like; flowers small, white to violet, 6-parted, on an elongated stem; fruit a blue-black berry.
- Poison Part:
- Poison Delivery Mode:
- No cases known, but caution due to relationship with known toxic plants
- Toxic Principle:
- CAUSES ONLY LOW TOXICITY IF EATEN
- Found in:
- Landscape, cultivated herbaceous ornamental
NCCES plant id: 1083