This plant has poison characteristics. See below.
- Common Name(s):
- Ivy geranium
- Annuals, Poisonous Plants
Often grown in hanging baskets; long trailing stems; pelate leaves often have circular zones; 3 ft. spread; tender perennial grown as annual
- Herbaceous annuals and perennials; leaves alternate, simple or divided, some aromatic; flowers 5-parted, variously colored.
- Partial shade especially in afternoon
- White, pink, red; single flowers in umbels; has dark markings
- 1-3 ft.
- Poison Part:
- Poison Delivery Mode:
- Skin irritation of minor risk.
- Toxic Principle:
- Unknown; possibly essential oils.
- SKIN IRRITATION MINOR, OR LASTING ONLY FOR A FEW MINUTES.
- Found in:
- Houseplant or interiorscape; landscape in flower garden as herbaceous annual.
NCCES plant id: 119