- Common Name(s):
- Sessile-leaf bellwort, Wild oats
- Native Plants, Wildflowers
A native wildflower.
Wildlife Value: Members of the genus Uvularia support the following specialized bee: Andrena (Derandrena) uvulariae.
Insects, Diseases, and Other Plant Problems: No serious insect or diseases problems though young plants can be damaged by slugs.
- 12-16 in.
- Stalkless leaves are pale to whitish on the lower side; the bases do not surround the stem; 8-16 in. slender, smooth forking stem
- 1 in. pale yellow flower with six perianth parts
- Partial shade to shade; rich woods
- Life Cycle:
NCCES plant id: 2777