Prunus persica Corinthian hybrids
- Common Name(s):
- Corinthian peach cultivars
- 'Pillar', 'Corinthian Mauve', 'Corinthian White', 'Corinthian Pink' - red leaves, pink flowers, 'Corinthian Rose' - red leaves, medium pink flowers
Beautiful ornamental flowering peaches with smooth gray bark. Tolerates only morning sun in southern states. Works well as an accent plant, specimen, or in a mass planting.
Wildlife Value: Attracts birds, bees, and butterflies.
- 20-25 ft.
- White, fragrant white to pink double flowers in spring; not grown for fruit
- Sun; moist, well drained acidic (low pH) soil
- Upright, narrow, columnar
- 10-15 ft.
- Growth Rate:
- 3 to 6 in. alternate, simple leaves
NCCES plant id: 2131