- Common Name(s):
- Cupid's Bow, Magic flower, Mother's tears, Nut-orchid, Orchid pansy, Widow's tears
- 'Jewel Pink', 'Longiflora Alba', 'Blue Sparks' , 'Harry Williams' , 'Prima Donna' , 'Snow Princess'
- Summer Bulbs
Can be used in hanging baskets; keep soil moist without waterlogging; provide good but not direct light; stop watering when flowering finishes. Low trailing habit.
- Summer to fall
- 25-50% Shade
- Blue, peach, pink, red, orange, white, purple, yellow
- 12-18 in. (30-45 cm)
- 6 in a 6-in. pot
- Cover 1 inch (2.5 cm)
- Scaly rhizome
- Tender II - injured below 50 degrees F (10 degrees C)
- Leave rhizomes in container, dry out planting medium, and place indoors at 60-70 degrees F (16-21 degrees C)
NCCES plant id: 854