- Common Name(s):
- Avalanche Lily, Fawn Lily, Glacier Lily, Trout Lily
- Perennial Bulbs, Spring Bulbs
Should be planted in an area that retains moisture throughout the year
- Mid-spring (April/May)
- PM only or AM only sunlight to 25-50% shade
- 10-14 in.
- 12 in. apart, 15-25 per sq. ft.
- Flowering Period:
- Middle Spring
- Flower Color:
- 5 in. to base of the bulb
- Beds, rock gardens, ground covers, woodland gardens
- Hardy II- Injured at temperatures below 14 degrees F (-10 degrees C) when planted
- North America
NCCES plant id: 813