Rhododendron (PJM Group)
- Common Name(s):
- PJM Rhododendron, Rhododendron
- Olga (pink), Aglo (pink), Pink Diamond, PJM Elite, PJM Regal, PJM Compact, PJM, Landmark (near red)
Exceptionally winter hardy; protect from strong winds; does not like wet feet;
- 3-6 ft.
- Elliptic, hairless, leathery, dark green leaves (to 2.5” long); foliage acquires purple tones in winter.
- Showy clusters of lavender, pink or rose flowers;
- Acidic, humusy, well-drained soil;
- Loose, upright
- 3-7 ft.
NCCES plant id: 2805