This plant has poison characteristics. See below.
- Common Name(s):
- Watermelon plant.
- Poisonous Plants
- Spreading to erect, perennial herb with greenish or pink-tinged stems; leaves opposite, simple, mottled silver; flowers minute, whitish becoming pinkish
- Poison Part:
- Leaves, all parts above ground
- Poison Delivery Mode:
- Not known in humans, but caution since toxic to some animals
- Toxic Principle:
- CAUSES ONLY LOW TOXICITY IF EATEN
- Found in:
- Houseplant or interiorscape
NCCES plant id: 1124