- Common Name(s):
- Hirsute raspberry
- Edible Plants, Perennials, Shrubs
Hirsute raspberry is a perrenial shrub in the Roseaceae family. It is found in thickets, slopes, and disturbed. flowers
- 6 ft.
- White flowers with both male and female parts appear in June and are followed by edible berries.
- Easily grown in a good well-drained loamy soil in sun or semi-shade.
- Divison, early spring
- Semi-shade, light woodland, or no shade
- Aggregate drupe
- East Asia, Japan, China, Korea
- Fruit is eaten raw or cooked and used in pies, preserves, syrups etc.
NCCES plant id: 3240