- Common Name(s):
- Striped Squill
- Perennial Bulbs, Spring Bulbs
Tolerates summer drought, but requires moisture during growing season
- Mid-spring (March/April)
- Full sunlight to PM only or AM only sunlight
- 4-6 in.
- 1-2 in. apart; 15-20 bulbs per sq. ft.
- Flowering Period:
- Middle Spring
- Flower Color:
- 5 in. to base of the bulb
- Rock gardens, beds, ground covers, woodland gardens
- Hardy II- Injured at temperatures below 14 degrees F (-10C) when planted
- Asia Minor, Caucasus
NCCES plant id: 835