- Common Name(s):
- Creeping bramble, Taiwanese creeping rubus
- Green Carpet, Emerald Carpet
Space plants 16 to 30 inches apart; modest drought tolerance
- 2-4 in.
- 7 to 9
- Alternate, simple ivy-shaped shiny dark green leaves with three to five lobes; deeply furrowed; copper fall color; densely branched
- Small white flowers in summer; .5 in. bright red blackberry-like fruit
- Sun to light shade; range of soil types provided there is good drainage
- 2-4 in.; spread of 3 ft.
- Low trailing groundcover
- Growth Rate:
NCCES plant id: 340