This plant has poison characteristics. See below.
- Common Name(s):
- Piggyback plant, pickaback plant
- Poisonous Plants
- Perennial herb; leaves wide, shallowly 5-7 lobed, finely spotted or mottled with cream or gold, plantlets often produced at base of blade; flowers in erect clusters, 4-5 parted, brown.
- Western North America.
- Poison Part:
- All parts.
- Poison Delivery Mode:
- Allergic reactions; redness, itching, blisters; low risk.
- Skin irritation minor, or lasting only for a few minutes.
- Found in:
- Houseplant or interiorscape; landscape as rock garden perennial.
NCCES plant id: 1181