Hibiscus syriacus 'Diana'
- Common Name(s):
- Diana hibiscus, Diana rose-of-sharon
A US National Arboretum introduction; a triploid - does not produce seed. This plant is mildly resistant to damage by deer.
- 5-8 ft.
- Semi-glossy, leathery dark green leaves
- Large, pure white ruffled flowers summer to frost
- 5 to 8
- Sun to light shade; moist, well-drained soil; prefers organically enriched soil but tolerates poor soil and drought
- Upright habit; dense branching
- 4-8 ft.
NCCES plant id: 1572