This plant has poison characteristics. See below.
- Common Name(s):
- Poisonous Plants
- Perennial with thick roots; leaves with a clasping base, long stalk, and 3-toothed leaflets, those near flowers undivided; flowers small, white, in umbrella-shaped clusters
- Houseplant or interiorscape; landscape in vegetable garden as tender, annual Oriental vegetable
- Poison Part:
- Severe skin irritation following repeated contact
- Poison Delivery Mode:
- EDIBLE PARTS: Cooked, starchy Oriental vegetable (root) or salad greens
- Toxic Principle:
- TOXIC ONLY IF LARGE QUANTITIES EATEN.
- Found in:
NCCES plant id: 1015