This plant has poison characteristics. See below.
- Common Name(s):
- Poisonous Plants
- Perennial vines with milky sap; leaves alternate, simple; flowers large and showy, funnel-shaped, 5-parted, variously colored, usually white to rose.
- Central and South America
- Poison Part:
- All parts are suspected.
- Poison Delivery Mode:
- Caution: not known to be poisonous but related to known toxic plants.
- Toxic Principle:
- CAUSES ONLY LOW TOXICITY IF EATEN.
- Found in:
- Landscape, cultivated ornamental flowering woody vine.
NCCES plant id: 1092