- Common Name(s):
- New Jersey tea, Mountain snowbell
- Native Plants, Shrubs
Attracts hummingbirds, butterflies, and birds; drought tolerant; adaptable, easy-to-grow plant; fixes atmospheric nitrogen
- 3-4 ft.
- Alternate, simple, dark green leaves; 2-3 in. long; yellow to tan fall color
- Long-lasting, small, creamy white to light pink flowers in summer; not fragrant
- 4 to 8
- Sun to partial shade; prefers a light, well-drained soil but tolerates hot, dry sites
- Low, dense, broad spreading shrub; rounded top; slender, upright stems
- Sun to partial shade
- Long lasting creamy white to light pink flowers in summer; not fragrant
- 3-5 ft.
NCCES plant id: 454